Walk-up Casino Bar, Bar Support (MGM Springfield)
Company: MGM Resorts International
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Location:Springfield, MassachusettsPOSITION SUMMARYIt is the
responsibility of the Apprentice Bartender to support the Bartender
by ensuring his/her outlet is clean, organized, and properly
stocked at all times and to service guests in a courteous, timely,
and professional manner as needed. All duties are to be performed
in accordance with federal, state, local laws, regulations, and
ordinances, as well as department and Company policies, practices,
and procedures.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Cleans all equipment, tools, and supplies; polishes glassware;
and ensures equipment is in good working order.
- Ensures proper set up, labeling, stocking and delivery of
alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages, supplies, glasses, paper
products, garnishes, and ice.
- Delivers orders from warehouse to bars as assigned.
- Maintains the cleanliness, sanitation, and appearance of the
- Performs all opening and closing duties, based upon shift
- Completes tasks which include: checking quality and amount of
all bar stock and supplies through checklist; setting up bottles in
display cabinet and speed rail; checking condition and cleanliness
of blender, shaker and other tools; checking temperature/chemical
levels of refrigeration units, glass wash machine, and sanitation
- When bartending, rings beverages that are poured or served and
follows all cash handling procedures.
- Promotes and maintains the highest level of service to all
guests while staying alert to their needs, and responds effectively
to guest inquiries.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise
refers the matter to management. Notifies supervisor and/or
Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or
alleged theft.This job description in no way states or implies that
these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this
position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step
account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The
incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the
effective operation of the department.
Keywords: MGM Resorts International, Springfield , Walk-up Casino Bar, Bar Support (MGM Springfield), Hospitality & Tourism , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!