(Full time) Customer service representative
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job DescriptionThe Member Services Representative will be
responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing
a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members,
prospective members and guests. Essential Duties and
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift. by
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Springfield , (Full time) Customer service representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Hadley, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!