Lead Software Engineer
Company: KPIT Technologies GmbH
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Having 7 to 12 Years of experience
Education : Any Graduate
Location : Southfield Fill Details to Apply
Skills Required Skills : Leadership experience in software
development, C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit
micro-controllers, UDS, Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR Job
Description What you will do The Lead Software Engineer is
responsible for embedded software design and development for
Restraints ECU software projects. This Engineer possesses excellent
software skills, a strong sense of software development process,
project leadership and character. This engineer has advanced
functional knowledge of modern electronic control circuits and a
thorough knowledge of multicore microcontrollers. This engineer
possesses strong programming skills in the C language, Real Time
Operating Systems, software design methodologies and software
project management skills.
- Lead team of software engineers responsible for Restraints ECU
- Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan for
assigned projects. Open mind to adopt to changing software release
schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced
- Provide regular updates of assigned software team tasks
progression to higher management for project planning, tracking and
- Design implement and test modular embedded software for
16/32/64-bit multicore microcontroller-based Restraints ECU
- Champion the quality, design, development and release of
assigned software project elements and their adherence to
established process. Ensure that software team follows quality
- Evaluate and prioritize change requests, analyze issues,
perform basic functions of software design, code, and test on
assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes.
- Ensure process adherence and propose product process or
infrastructure improvements as required.
- Conduct team meetings to seek status, relevant data, and
constructive opinion from software team; Exemplify consensus
building and team-focused behavior.
- Interface with customers, product development teams and
software teams located in various geographical locations.
- Excellent people skills, ability to work well within
interdisciplinary team. What you will bring
- BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Master's Degree
- Seven or more years' work experience in Embedded or real-time
- Two or more years' Leadership experience in software
- Experience in handling a team of 5 or more software
- Experience with Automotive SPICE(ASPICE) and ISO-26262
- C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit
- Experience with any device driver development (Flash, EEPROM,
CAN, SPI, ADC, Ethernet, etc.).
- Electronic test equipment (oscilloscope, function generator,
power supply, etc.).
- Embedded software tools, debuggers, cross compilers, etc.
- Experience with safety critical ECU software development such
as Airbag, ABS, ACC etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for Ford, GM, or
other OEM Network Operating Systems.
- Experience in industry standards like UDS Diagnostics,
- Experience working with Embedded Realtime Operating Systems
(RTA-OS, RT Linux, OSEK, etc.).
- Familiarity with Autosar and Vector Tools (Davinci
Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela, ---).-- Tools: DOORS
Requirements Management, Enterprise Architect, and Infineon Aurix
Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), QAC, Tasking
Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar
Builder, Davinci Configurator.
Keywords: KPIT Technologies GmbH, Springfield , Lead Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Southfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!