Company: Kforce Technology
Posted on: November 18, 2021
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's Northeast Springfield, MA-based client
is seeking 2 .NET Developers to join a growing team on a long-term
contract basis!Job Requirements:REQUIREMENTS:
- Significant experience in .NET Development, Multi-Tier
Architecture, Microservices, Entity data model, Restful and WCF
services, API Development in Azure cloud environment
- Experience with Azure services such as Virtual Machine, Batch,
Functions, Web Apps, SSO, Active Directory, Blob Storage, Service
Fabric, Service Bus Queues, Notification Services Proficient in
ASP, and .NET framework
- Node.js framework experience
- Working experience in Azure databases such as SQL Database,
Database for MySQL, or Database for PostgreSQL OR working
experience in database and storage technologies such as Oracle, MS
SQL server, Mango DB, or Redis, etc.
- Understanding of cloud native application development
- Experienced in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Solid understanding of DevOps concepts and process and CICD
tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology
- Understanding of security and identify concepts and familiar
with authentication, single-sign-on, directory services, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Kforce Technology, Springfield , .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!