Developer Genesys Cloud
Posted on: January 12, 2022
What your days and weeks will include.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to combine technical skills
with business strategy to generate creative solutions.
- Perform IVR configuration and other relevant configuration in
the Genesys Contact Center platform in Private/Public cloud
- Participate and assist in the development of operational
policies, standards and procedures for contact center
- Working closely with other Engineers and Architects and
cross-functional groups to ensure a Genesys global platform is
designed, built and delivered on-time and aligned to Business
- Perform basic IVR and Call-Center-as-a-Service (CcaaS) testing
and support in functional and integration testing.
- Be responsible for configuring, maintaining, and
troubleshooting Genesys platform for IVR, routing, Co-browsing,
Virtual hold, Screen pops.
- Integrate Genesys with other enterprise applications such as
ServiceNow and other third party systems via APIs.
- Assist the Operations and Support team with the
telecommunications and IP telephony infrastructure support.
- Closely communicate with customers and various team members,
stakeholders during project delivery.
- Involvement in development activities and accountability for
ensuring quality and adherence to Technical, security and
- Responsible for the production of the associated design
documentation.The skills that make you a great fit.
- Prior experience in multiple IT voice disciplines with a proven
understanding of architectural concepts (data, technical and
solution), issues and trends.
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience with Genesys
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with
Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge
Keywords: MassMutual, Springfield , Developer Genesys Cloud, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!