Current College Students - Technical Robotics Intern (Summer 2019)
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Since 1851, MassMutual's commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We're people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we're stronger.
A Robotics/Automation Engineer designs, develops, and deploys automated functions for existing applications to assist in day-to-day business operations. Robotics automates these tasks primarily by interacting directly with the user interface of the applications. This can include direct screen manipulation, image recognition, optical character recognition [OCR], and other methods.
- VB.Net, Ui Path Studio, process automation
- Some experience in one or more languages/tools, such as Python, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Watir, Swift, Perl, Java, or VB. Familiarity with .Net framework, SQL, JSON, and XML.
- Familiarity with Windows, MAC, Android, and iOS systems
- Networking background, understanding of basic infrastructure (router, switch, firewall)
- Network wiring (Fiber, RJ45, co-ax, etc.)
- Basic Digital Skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic data analysis
- Familiarity with graphical user interfaces [macOS, Windows, etc.]
- Familiarity with systems such as Ariba, Archer, Version1, Mobile Iron, Last Past, SharePoint, Box.com, HP Service Manager, etc.
- In the IT Internship Program, you will have the opportunity to participate in
- Valuable, impactful projects
- Close mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Access to networking forums and conversations with senior leaders
- Indicators of Success
- Aspiration/Interest in Leadership
- Learning Agility
- Emotionally Intelligent
Keywords: MassMutual, Springfield , Current College Students - Technical Robotics Intern (Summer 2019), IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!