Posted on: October 8, 2018
Since 1851, MassMutuals commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. Were people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, were stronger.DescriptionIncumbents support the implementation of BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses and are responsible for the analysis, design, development, and deployment of reporting solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards etc.) and applying data visualizations. Incumbents leverage BI tools such as Tableau, SQL, SSRS, MicroStrategy, Alteryx to perform data integration, data visualization, analytics, and report development.
- Gather, interpret and analyze business requirements and use cases, develop concepts/mock-ups via iterative practices, and design reporting solutions (dashboards, scorecards, etc) that meet use cases/requirements, as well as achieve ease of usability and self-service capabilities.
- Perform data integration, write efficient SQL Queries, and develop/deploy reporting solutions that apply data visualization standards and best practices, and meets quality standards by performing unit testing
- Create documentation and technical specifications for reporting solutions, develop procedures/standard work, support readiness/training activities to end users
- Perform routine maintenance support, and troubleshoot reported issues as well as determine root causes, and implement counter measures.
- Execute performance-tuning to achieve optimal performance
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or quantitative Business discipline
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, MS BI, MicroStrategy
- 3+ years of experience Business Intelligence Consulting and Client Facing Experience
- Experience with relational and multidimensional data models
- Advanced understanding of Structured Query Language(SQL)
- 3 + years of experience with Teradata and SQL Server database solutions
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Ranked No. 93 in the annual FORTUNE -- 500 Ranking (FORTUNE -- Magazine, June 2018) and recognized as a Worlds Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. Its more than our company structure its our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each others diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
Keywords: MassMutual, Springfield , Tableau Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!