Technical Performance and Automation Director
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Since 1851, MassMutuals commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. Were people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, were stronger.DescriptionQuality Management CoE (Community of Excellence) Transformation Champion is expected to partner across the organization to elevate the capabilities of IT Delivery with a specific focus on the Quality Management automation, performance, and tools practice. Leader will leverage a strong awareness of current Agile delivery methodologies employed in the industry to enable effective, quality execution and delivery of business outcomes across the MassMutual Enterprise. This individual is expected to serve as a resource and mentor for Quality Management practitioners, helping to accelerate skill development and supporting the adoption of new standards, tools and processes. In addition, this individual will dedicate a portion of his/her time to training and coaching within execution workcells and teams.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships and industry knowledge of skills needed to enable automation testing in an Agile environment, to identify new/enhanced best practices, performance methodologies and other continuous improvement opportunities.
- Create performance testing and automation roadmap to enable Agile and integrate with CI/CD pipeline for the organization
- Lead team of automation and performance employees and contractors within a SAFe Agile environment
- Develop, lead, and upskill associates where opportunities exist
- Collaborate with multiple business channels to holistically enable the practices and overall delivery
- Lead change management activities to ensure proper adoption and adherence.
- Support delivery execution through participation on workcell and project teams
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Management.
- At least 3 - 5 years specific focus on automation and/or performance testing.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in an Agile environment.
- Drives continuous improvement and efficiencies beyond own scope of responsibility.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Seasoned individual capable of simultaneously managing multiple priorities.
- Proven track record of working through ambiguity, and leveraging influencing skills, to execute on strategic objectives in a large corporate environment.
- If the job is physically demanding, this should be stated
- Must be enthusiastic about working with and training technical and non-technical associates at all levels.
- Proven ability to employ critical thinking skills to solve the most complex business challenges.
- Able to garner support and gain momentum to bring new ideas through to implementation.
- Proven track record in successfully coaching, mentoring and upskilling performance of others.
- Strong thought leader, strategic thinker and problem solver.
Ranked No. 93 in the annual FORTUNE -- 500 Ranking (FORTUNE -- Magazine, June 2018) and recognized as a Worlds Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. Its more than our company structure its our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each others diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
Keywords: MassMutual, Springfield , Technical Performance and Automation Director, IT / Software / Systems , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!