WiSC offers challenging and engaging opportunities as a
contractor to the U.S. federal government. If you are interested in
exploring a future at WiSC, review the job descriptions below.
Please be sure your resume addresses the minimum requirements for
your selection. By building a career at WiSC, you’ll have the
opportunity to shape the future of Intelligence, Surveillance, and
Reconnaissance. During your career, you will build lasting
relationships and play an important role with the world’s leading
Intelligence and Surveillance Agencies.
We provide services to several U.S. government agencies,
including the Department of Defense, NSA, NGA, NRO, the Department
of Homeland Security and more.
14900 Conference Center Drive Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Email: email@example.com Phone: 703.830.WiSC (9472)
Contact Us Careers
Program Manager-Senior Lifecycle Acquisition Job Locations
Category Lifecycle Acquisition
Type Regular Full-Time
Overview Provide Acquisition Program Management to a Government
lead and team that:
• Provides acquisition strategy program management services to
• Works across customer directorates to help the Government
coordinate development of new and/or modified/enhanced capabilities
for operational use.
• Provides technical guidance to the Government Point of Contact
(GPOC) on programmatic matters related to lifecycle
• Provides program management guidance in service frameworks and
models, agile engineering processes, and industry best practices to
achieve GEOINT mission.
Responsibilities Duties may include:
• Provide technical, financial, schedule and risk management
guidance to the project, program or Program Management Office
• Provide support to the drafting of interagency agreements and
other documents required for the execution of AF9‘s and MIPR’s.
• Provide business executive support in linking Program
Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget
Execution and Control.
• Provide programmatic risk assessments, mitigation strategies
and risk burn down plans to achieve the desired program
• Support coordination of cost estimates and technical work
scope with the PMO and appropriate project or program teams.
• Interface with IC organizational areas, end users/customers
including foreign and domestic agencies to identify and mitigate
risks, develop and manage budgets, create and maintain schedules
that ensure technical results and program performance.
• Provide program management support to IC Management in
strategic business planning, business development activities,
product concept development and Information Technology
• Ensure programmatic alignment and adherence to the customer
Vision, Planning and Programs
• Support the development, coordination and governance
management of Request for Change (RFC’s) and Engineering Change
Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
• Ensure the technical maintenance and configuration management
of program and project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS),
architecture diagrams, and other key program documents.
• Support the preparation of briefing packages for the
Acquisition Governance Process and other related governance
• Support the coordination of program management between the
• Support IC Steering Groups, Advisory Groups and Governance
• Support Enterprise Release Planning.
• Support Analysis of Alternatives (AoA’s) and / or
• Support cross functional/cross geographical team meetings.
• Maintain PMO artifacts using approved software, tools and
• Provide acquisition program management expertise in lean
six-sigma strategies and execution; working knowledge of agile
methods, practices and execution; or working knowledge of Scaled
Agile Framework (SAFe) methods and applications.
• Provide validation and verification of engineering results and
deliverable to ensure the highest quality and traceability to
Required Qualifications • MUST HAVE ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business or a
related field such as Economics, Accounting, or Finance.
• 8 years of demonstrated specialized experience as a Program
Manager in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk
• Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level III
certification in Program Management or equivalent specialized
experience with Project Management tools and techniques.
• Must have at least 12 years of total experience.
Desired Qualifications • Demonstrated specialized experience in
Cost/ Price analysis, cost estimating or financial management.
• Demonstrated specialized experience in Department of Defense
(DoD) and or IC acquisition processes.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with the development
and/or review of cost estimates and the associated technical work
scope necessary to achieve stated objectives.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the geospatial intelligence mission
and its contributions to the Intelligence Community.
• Demonstrated specialized experience in managing Cost Plus
Fixed Fee, Cost Plus Incentive Fee, Cost Plus Award Fee, Firm Fixed
Price, Time and Materials or Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite
Quantity type contracts.
• Demonstrated specialized experience in lean six-sigma, Agile
or SAFe methods with demonstrated results.
• Demonstrated specialized experience tailoring and using both
Agile and Waterfall development methodologies to support
acquisition planning, execution, integration and transition to
• Demonstrated specialized experience with the identification of
technical issues and proactive communication of possible
• Demonstrated specialized experience in performing validation
and verification of various engineering results and deliverables to
ensure the highest quality results against customer
• Demonstrated knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and/or
Intelligence Community (IC) Configuration Management (CM)
• Demonstrated specialized experience with developing and
validating system roadmaps, project plans and mission
• Demonstrated specialized experience with Analysis of
Please note that if you do not have an Active TOP SECRET/SCI
clearance you cannot be considered for employment. An active
clearance is a prerequisite and the ability to obtain a clearance
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.