Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Post Information* : Posted Date 2 days ago (1/25/2021 9:12
PM) Position ID NEETO11EX-P14-PD14a Location : Location
US-VA-Springfield Overview Position ID: NEETO11EX-P14-PD14a
Expert-level Lead Integrators provide integration support to the
Government and coordinate contract engineering activities across
organizational boundaries for system/capability development or
modification efforts. They lead enterprise planning of engineering
and integration activities and perform issue resolution. The Lead
Integrator works directly with Government Program Office staff to
prioritize work assignments and align the necessary resources to
execute tasks. Responsibilities
- Assists Government Program Office in assessing, documenting,
and tracking new engineering requirements and facilitating
technical exchange meetings (TEMs) used to inform Government and
Contractor teams about systems engineering and integration
- Supports the Government in resource planning, coordination and
- Coordinates project schedules to support defined strategic
- Plans and prepares for major systems engineering Program
Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including preparation of
briefings/presentations, technical assessments and
- Assists in the preparation of documents, records, forms,
reports, and plans covering systems engineering and integration
- Provide change management oversight, to plan resource
alignment, identify priority adjustments, and identify needed
- Guides the work of contractor Technical Integrators.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management
Information Systems, or related STEM degree program; or related
equivalent additional experience.
- Expert-level experience in engineering, design and analysis of
IT or related systems experience in all phases of design,
development, analysis and documentation, and development of
standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Expert-level working experience in government or industry in
DoD/IC Acquisition Process or PPBES.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information
Systems, or related STEM degree program. Working knowledge of
Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and
- Software Development Framework certification.
- Experience Integrating solutions using Cloud-based
- Experience Integrating solutions using structured and
unstructured Big Data.
- Experience Integrating solutions using Automation, Augmentation
and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience. InTec, LLC
is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located
in Northern Virginia. Our mission is to provide high quality, cost
effective solutions that will provide long term value to our
customers and the Nation. InTec Management believes our employees'
welfare is paramount to good business and so provides a
compensation and benefits package which reflects our corporate
policy and befits our seasoned professionals. Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Springfield , Lead Integrator-NTM:E, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!