Company: CEdge Software Consultants
Posted on: February 22, 2021
View all jobs Lead Integrator(Expert) Springfield, VA --
Information Technology CEdge has an opportunity for a--Lead
Integrator(Expert)--located in--St Louis--MO.--If you are ready to
work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the
skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take
your career to unbelievable levels!
Expert-level Lead Integrators provide integration support to the
Government and coordinate contract engineering activities across
organizational boundaries for system/capability development or
modification efforts. They lead enterprise planning of engineering
and integration activities and perform issue resolution. The Lead
Integrator works directly with Government Program Office staff to
prioritize work assignments and align the necessary resources to
Duties may include:
- Assists Government Program Office in assessing, documenting,
and tracking new engineering requirements and facilitating
technical exchange meetings (TEMs) used to inform Government and
Contractor teams about systems engineering and integration
- Supports the Government in resource planning, coordination and
- Coordinates project schedules to support defined strategic
- Plans and prepares for major systems engineering Program
Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including preparation of
briefings/presentations, technical assessments and
- Assists in the preparation of documents, records, forms,
reports, and plans covering systems engineering and integration
- Provide change management oversight, to plan resource
alignment, identify priority adjustments, and identify needed
- Guides the work of contractor Technical Integrators.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management
Information Systems, or related STEM degree program; or related
equivalent additional experience.
- Expert-level experience in engineering, design and analysis of
IT or related systems experience in all phases of design,
development, analysis and documentation, and development of
standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Expert-level working experience in government or industry in
DoD/IC Acquisition Process or PPBES.Desired:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information
Systems, or related STEM degree program. Working knowledge of
Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and
- Software Development Framework certification.
- INCOSE Expert Systems engineering Professional (ESEP)
- Experience Integrating solutions using Cloud-based
- Experience Integrating solutions using structured and
unstructured Big Data.
- Experience Integrating solutions using Automation, Augmentation
and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.WHAT'S IN IT
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401KWHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and
a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and
State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the
United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based
culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that
focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely
ethical services for both our clients and team mates.----
Keywords: CEdge Software Consultants, Springfield , Lead Integrator(Expert, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!