Bilingual Intake Coordinator - Holyoke
Company: Gandara Center
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Intake Coordinator We're looking for a candidate for the role of
the Intake Coordinator who will report to the Program Directors
with client intake and enrollment. In this position, you will
conduct initial intakes, ensure individuals served are eligible for
care, and enter their data into our system. You will also update
intake and waitlist information as needed. Duties and
- Provide courteous and timely customer service.
- Conduct initial intakes to ensue eligibility of potential
- Gather client information.
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Enter information into our electronic medical records
- Complete assigned workbooks.
- Manage waitlists.
- Communicate with Program Directors.
- Submit required reports.
- Assist with billing as needed.
- Adhere to Agency and program policies and procedures.
- Ensure that intake paperwork meets quality assurance standards
and is prepared for entry.
- Respond to all intake calls and voicemails within two business
- Orient client to service availabilities, rights and
- Communicate in a timely manner with Program Directors when
additional resources or support is needed.
- Assist with phone calls and translations as needed.
Required Skills Qualifications/ Job Requisites:
- Minimum HS Diploma/equivalency with business-related course or
equivalency. Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Computer and data entry skills
- Bilingual communication skills (Spanish/English) required.
- Two(2) to three(3) years experience in Intake
- Must understand the population and information sensitivity
[i.e. HIPAA and privacy laws and regulation], and protocols
required in mental health. Must be bilingual [English/Spanish].
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year The Gandara Mental Health Center
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. Gndara Center provides residential,
mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for
children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern
parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value
cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent,
innovative services to a diverse community.MassLive.com. Keywords:
Hospital Admissions Coordinator, Location: Holyoke, MA - 01040
Keywords: Gandara Center, Springfield , Bilingual Intake Coordinator - Holyoke, Other , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!