Clinical Program Supervisor
Company: Behavior Health Network
Posted on: June 9, 2021
If you are interested in developing your clinical and leadership
skills and are ready for you next experience then keep reading
because this is for you!!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a
Clinical Program Supervisor at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the
CCBHC Behavioral Health Urgent Care Clinic with the following:
- Ensuring the team objective are met by distributing workload in
an effective manner.
- Performing mental status, social functioning, and level of
dangerousness of clients.
- Developing comprehensive understanding of clients' current
- Determining and implementing appropriate treatment/referral
response based on an assessment.
- Completing necessary paperwork to document assessment and
- Providing individual and group supervision, conduct annual
- Participating in the hiring and training new staff and
- Reviewing cases with clinicians prior to disposition
- Ensuring effective communication and time management of the
- Being a liaison between crisis team and other providers.
Reasons to work with us:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will not be bored with our fast passed environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
Who are we?
BHN's CCBHC Behavioral Health Urgent Care Clinic is open 7 days
a week 8am-8pm and provides high-quality, culturally competent care
to those with mental health conditions, substance use disorders
(SUD), and co-occurring disorders that is both clinically effective
and cost effective. This care is provided by rapidly assessing and
treating patients, supporting referral and access to appropriate
services in the least restrictive setting, stabilizing an acute
condition or circumstance while promoting safety and recovery.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community
behavioral health agency that has been providing services to
children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts
since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral
health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable
and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income
levels in our constituent communities.
What are we looking for in a Clinical Program Supervisor?
- Master's degree in a mental health/clinical program (Required)
OR Doctorate in Psychology (Preferred)
- Licensed in LICSW, LMHC, LCSW (Required)
- 5 years experience in mental health (Required) or/and in crisis
- Knowledge of serious and persistent mental illness, substance
use, appropriate interventions. (Required)
- Proficient in time management, multi-tasking, organizational
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must display empathic skills and the ability to establish
rapport with consumers, family members and service providers.
- Good observation, thorough documentation skills and ability to
provide solution focused, strengths based treatment.
How to apply to be a Clinical Program Supervisor?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our
website at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply and
click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
Keywords: Behavior Health Network, Springfield , Clinical Program Supervisor, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!