Company: Behavior Health Network
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you an exceptionally organized, self-motivated, and
passionate person? Then come join our team as a Staff Scheduler in
the One Care program at Behavioral Health Network!
Staff Schedulers produce timely, courteous and effective
telephonic outreach to members served in the care management
program who are to be scheduled for timely initial and annual
comprehensive health assessments in accordance with established
turnaround times. Staff schedulers work collaboratively with the
Engagement & Retention team, care management teams and Nurses to
maintain program performance and accuracy expectations.
One Care holds each individual at the core of what it does.
Through the coordination and integration of care, One Care assists
adults ages 21-64 with medical, behavioral health, or substance
abuse concerns in navigating the health care system and improving
their health outcomes.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community
behavioral health agency that has been providing services to
children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts
since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral
health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable
and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income
levels in our constituent communities.
Staff Schedulers at Behavioral Health Network have the following
- Excellent customer service, telephonic, interpersonal,
communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Consistent attention to detail in completion of tasks and
- Working knowledge of program contract requirements
- Proficient use of computers including EMR systems, Microsoft
Office suite, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff and
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in customer service
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in
- Bilingual, English/Spanish speaking (required).
- Previous care management experience (preferred).
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our
website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to
Keywords: Behavior Health Network, Springfield , Staff Scheduler, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!