Warehouse team Leader
Company: Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Are you a proactive hands-on warehouse person looking to work
in a fast paced environment?
- Are you an ambitious, hard-working individual interested in
With 5 strategic distribution centers, and 500 employee
associates across North America, Atlantic Fasteners a division of
Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions stocks 50,000 part
numbers to supply our customers with all of their fastener,
chemical, welding, and other industrial MRO and OEM parts needs. We
are seeking a motivated warehouse team lead to perform the duties
necessary to package and prepare materials for shipment. We are
At Applied, the Warehouse Team Lead has immediate impact on our
Distribution Center's performance and in customer satisfaction.
You'll join a tight-knit team serving multiple service centers,
internal associates, and loyal, long-term customers. Productivity
and accuracy are key measures for success.
As an Applied Warehouse Team Lead, you will perform a variety of
duties required within the warehouse. Your warehouse duties will
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or
requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or
distributed and/or shipped.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style,
color or product code.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on
pallets, bins, or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or
- Work within the system and machinery to check quality of
incoming OEM parts.
- Prepare final shipments to customers by reading packaging slip,
checking part numbers to ensure they are in tote, package shipping
material within specifications given by customers.
- Handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging to 50
- Work within ERP system to check in and evaluate products.
Contact Supply Chain in event that improper, wrong, or missing
material was not received.
- Perform safe operation of company's tow motors and must have
valid forklift certification.
- Adjusting inventory and stocking levels within ERP system to
maintain accurate inventory records for supply chain.
- Communicate with other distribution centers within network to
make sure effect stocking levels have been achieved.
- Handle and execute on problems from customer or sales
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail: accurate data entry skills, basic math &
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and
regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year warehouse experience
- Demonstrated teamwork, productivity, accuracy, and
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people.
Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment.
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence
are encouraged and rewarded.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and
growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond
to qualified candidates.
Applied Maintenance Supplies & Solutions
Keywords: Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc., Springfield , Warehouse team Leader, Other , Agawam, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!