Assembler - Injection Molding, 1st Shift (plus $2000.00 Sign-On Bonus)
Location: South Deerfield
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Performs a variety of repetitive operations to assemble and/or
finish various types and sizes of plastic items and containers
under direct supervision.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Works from verbal and/or written instruction. May occasionally
work from blueprint and/or assembly drawing. Uses hand tools, power
tools and powered assembly tools such as semi-automatic assembly
fixtures, band saw, table saw, riveting machine, pneumatic tools,
drill press and foam saws.
- Performs changeover of assembly fixtures, replenishes/replaces
stock at assembly station.
- Attaches necessary hardware and parts as per specifications and
performs gluing, taping, flame treating and labeling operations.
Checks parts for visual defects.
- Operates a variety of machines to perform finishing operations
on various plastic and/or metal parts.
- Performs repair and paint operations on foam inserts. Fills
voids, prepares surface, masks and sprays and/or hand paints.
Maintains and cleans painting equipment.
- Maintains established quality and quantity standards. Follows
prescribed safety precautions, established company and department
policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detects and reports
improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and
questionable conditions to proper supervision. Maintains work
area(s) and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Maintains daily production and other records as required.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the
Employee Handbook and/or applicable employment agreement. Follows
safety guidelines and procedures in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding and ability to follow all established safety
procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to operate machine controls.
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
Why Pelican? Here's a glimpse of Pelican Perks:
- Generous paid time off plans
- 401k plan - with a competitive match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Established reputable brand offering premium products - you'll
be proud to represent Pelican!
- Beautiful New England location
- Onsite gym
- Employee discount program on Pelican Products
- Great Benefits - several options including Pet insurance for
our animal lovers.
- Wellness Discount Program
- Lucrative employee referral program - get paid to work with
your trusted network.
- And more
Hear why employees enjoy working at Pelican and what we're doing
to keep our employee safe:
Pelican Products, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Pelican, Springfield , Assembler - Injection Molding, 1st Shift (plus $2000.00 Sign-On Bonus), Other , South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!