Behavioral Health Technician
Company: Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Behavioral Health Technician is responsible for
participating in the implementation of patient treatment plans by
performing a variety of patient care activities as a member of the
multidisciplinary treatment team.
This position reports to the Nurse Manager, Emergency Department
and operates within established organizational and departmental
policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working with the mentally ill and dually diagnosed
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport with diverse patient
population, observation of professional boundaries and neutrality,
and excellent listening and responding skills required
- Current CPR certification required
- De-escalation training required within 60 days of hire
Keywords: Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Springfield , Behavioral Health Technician, Other , Northampton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!