Apply your customer service and organization skills to the field
of human services!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a
Program Assistant in the Residential Support Services program at
Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the
Residential Support Services program with the following:
- Collaborating effectively with the Human Resources Department
for sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, and hiring.
- Conducting screenings of new candidates for hire.
- Attending and organizing job and recruitment events in
collaboration with human resources.
- Being responsible for compliance on all record keeping
requirements as determined by Federal and State Laws and funding
- Providing support to the program for administrative tasks and
communication with stakeholders.
- Assisting with Data Reporting and distribution of reports to
- Exhibiting proficiency with use of all office equipment.
- Being responsible for data entry and other related duties as
requested by supervisor and program managers.
- Practicing good customer service with clients and people from
other organizations and agencies.
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
Who are we?
In the Residential Support Services program at BHN, we provide
24-hour staffed residential services, community day support,
individual and family support services, a social club, and an
advocacy program. BHN values the individuals we serve in shared
living and small group homes. Each person we serve is part of a
team that includes family, BHN staff, and other providers who work
together to assess the individual's needs and goals and then create
and maintain a plan reflecting strengths, capabilities and
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community
behavioral health agency that has been providing services to
children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts
since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral
health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable
and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income
levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
What are we looking for in a Program Assistant?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (required).
- Previous experience with hiring and recruiting
- Previous experience working in an office setting
- Bilingual in Spanish & English (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word,
Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in using the Internet for job-related
- Ability to train and develop proficiency in other software
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple agendas at one
How do I apply to be a Program Assistant?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our
website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and
strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.