Program Director - Developmental Services
Company: Behavior Health Network
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Are you experienced in supporting people with developmental
disabilities and ready to take your management skills to the next
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a
Program Director in the Residential Support Services program at
Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the
Residential Support Services program with the following:
- Striving to provide high quality community based care to all
- Ensuring that the program adheres to regulations and
requirements of licensing bodies and funding sources.
- Identifying staffing needs, recruit, screen, hire, and train
- Providing regular supervision to all staff as needed, addresses
disciplinary issues as needed, and writes annual performance
- Monitoring the accuracy of all staff time sheets on a weekly
basis, and invoices on at least a monthly basis.
- Monitoring all program/client financial records to ensure they
comply with program policy and procedures regarding all financial
records and contract billing requirements.
- Monitoring all personal needs of clients, e.g. clothing,
personal care items, vacation planning, and special staffing needs,
to ensure that all client needs are attended to.
- Ensuring all sites are maintained in compliance with DMR
- Maintaining communication with funding sources or other
contacts, as appropriate.
Who are we?
In the Residential Support Services program at BHN, we provide
24-hour staffed residential services, community day support,
individual and family support services, a social club, and an
advocacy program. BHN values the individuals we serve in shared
living and small group homes. Each person we serve is part of a
team that includes family, BHN staff, and other providers who work
together to assess the individual's needs and goals and then create
and maintain a plan reflecting strengths, capabilities and
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community
behavioral health agency that has been providing services to
children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts
since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral
health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable
and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income
levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
What are we looking for in a Program Director?
- Commitment to consumer empowerment, growth, human rights, and
community integration (required).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (required); Master's
- At least five years of experience in the human services field
- At least two years of supervisory experience (required).
- Valid driver's license and a reliable car available for working
- Working knowledge of DMR regulations (required).
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems
How do I apply to be a Program Director?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our
website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and
strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Keywords: Behavior Health Network, Springfield , Program Director - Developmental Services, Other , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!