We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and persistent
Territory Sales Specialist to help us expand our fast-growing
business. As a Territory Sales Specialist, you will be on the front
line of the sales cycle and develop an aggressive sales strategy
that will win more business. We are seeking hunters who love to
sell our solutions and find and win new business.
Why Badger Daylighting?
Badger is a leader in the hydro excavation services industry
because of our great people and their customer focus. Be part of a
team with the opportunity to develop new ideas and find innovative
ways to solve problems.
What You're Seeking
- You're looking for a rewarding opportunity that allows you to
grow in your sales career. With amazing year over year growth,
Badger Daylighting is full of career advancement opportunities.
Come grow with us!
- You are seeking top-notch sales training and development. We
take training seriously and you'll be equipped with everything you
need to be a successful sales professional. You'll go through our
Badger University and be assigned a mentor that will continue with
coaching and development.
- You are seeking a financially rewarding sales career that
offers competitive compensation that rewards you for your efforts.
Badger recognizes and rewards high performers!
What You'll Do
- Engage in business development activities in a field sales
- Grow Badger's business with a sole focus on being a
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established
rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
What You Need to Succeed
- 1-3 years of previous sales experience preferably in a business
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software preferred
- Proficiency in English required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with client prospects
- Strong time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Candidate will be required to successfully complete
pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check,
credit check and drug and alcohol test. We also require supervisory
references and education verification.
About Badger Daylighting
Badger Daylighting is North America's leading provider of
non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. We are publically
traded company, listed on the TSX ('BAD'). Badger traditionally
works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil
and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and
commercial construction industries. We have been designing and
manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years,
continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of
the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum
trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian
Badger Daylighting offers competitive salary, an incredible work
environment, training and career advancement opportunities. We
offer a comprehensive benefit program, which includes Health,
Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings
Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Badger Daylighting
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to
apply with their supervisor before submitting an application.