Filler Operator Temporary 2nd shift
Company: H P Hood LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a
high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge
for you and your future!
HP Hood's culture is built on value commitments to innovation,
quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration
that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health,
dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discount programs, 401k
matches, incentive programs, profit sharing and more.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most
trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our
portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed
products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond
Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey's Milk & Milkshakes and more.
- Perform all tasks and functions related to operating and
cleaning filling equipment.
- Operate and clean multiple high speed filling machines in a
sanitary, efficient, and effective manner.
- Complete paperwork as per government regulations and HP Hood
- Safely operate all assigned equipment following JHA
- Consistently meet production quotas.
- Comply with all policies and guidelines outlined for production
and sanitation processes.
- Participate in cross-training efforts to maximize departmental
- Maintain weights, codes, packaging, temperature levels and
sanitizing to ensure quality products.
- Work in a cooperative manner with managers, supervisors and
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Basic Computer Skill preferred
- Ability to work well with people.
- Communication skills are a must.
- Multi-tasked Individual.
- Ability to work independently and in a team based
- Factory environment
- Varying noise and heat levels.
- Responsibilities allow occasional opportunity for varying work
- Standing: Long periods (a minimum of 8+ hours)
- Sitting: Occasionally for short periods
- Walking: Long periods
- Bending: Frequently
- Twisting of Spine: Frequently
- Lifting: Heavy (50+ lbs) frequently
- Carrying: Heavy (40-60 lbs) frequently distance
- Pushing/Pulling: under 75 lbs without assistance
Keywords: H P Hood LLC, Springfield , Filler Operator Temporary 2nd shift, Other , Agawam, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!