Company: Johnson & Hill
Posted on: July 22, 2021
If you have General Ledger Accounting or Public Accounting
experience and have always wanted to work for a college or
university, this Senior Accountant role could be just the right
match for you. As part of an academic institution, you can go to
work each day feeling like you’ re part of something bigger. Seize
this opportunity to work with a team where your contribution makes
a real difference.
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, your responsibilities will
- Performing account reconciliations and general ledger
- Preparing and posting complex journal entries for assigned
- Creating adjusting journal entries with supporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist in the annual audit process
- Support with payroll postings and accruals
- Credit card reconciliation to the ledger
- Perform ad hoc projects and reports as requested
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years’ experience working with the General Ledger and/or in
- Strong skills with Excel including proficiency with lookups and
If you have this experience and want to continue to grow in your
accounting career, please apply now to learn more.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full-time 8: 30 to 5: 00 -
This contract or contract to hire role starts off remote and
then will become hybrid.
Keywords: Johnson & Hill, Springfield , Senior Accountant, Other , Southampton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!