Company: Johnson & Hill
Posted on: October 10, 2021
If you love working for non-profits, this mission-driven
organization has a job that could be of interest! The Staffing
Specialist role is a full-time, temp-to-hire role located in the
Greenfield area. Come work for a great team where your efforts make
a very positive difference! Pay rate is $22 per hour.
In this role, you’ re responsible for all aspects of staffing
assignments for the organization’ s services. Much of what you’ ll
do involves acting as a primary point of contact for per-diem and
staff consultants by communicating and problem-solving assignments.
Working across multiple departments, you’ ll play a huge role in
the success of the team.
Some of your regular tasks include the
- Plan and schedule staffing assignments
- Participate in planning, implementation, and evaluation of
systems and processes for staffing contracts and advertised
- Support in trouble-shooting and problem-solving travel
issues and other related service delivery concerns.
- Organize and maintain capacity-building activities, processes,
- Coordinate with Finance department regarding assignments and
other related matters
- Communicate with HR to ensure all new consultants have
completed necessary documentation prior to receipt of
Staffing Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor' s degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience and proficiency in using productivity and other
office software programs
- Ability to communicate assignments and changes with all
stakeholders in a professional manner
- Willing to learn new duties and technology-related skills as
Keywords: Johnson & Hill, Springfield , Staffing Specialist, Other , Greenfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!