Lead Operations Specialist
Company: Disability Management Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Disability Management Services, Inc. (DMS) is a full service
third-party administrator and consulting firm providing specialized
expertise in disability applications. Founded in 1995, the company
is headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts and has an office in
Syracuse, New York. With over 180 employees, DMS has grown to be
one of the largest administrators of disability insurance claims in
the U.S. and is now a part of the Davies Group. DMS supports
professional development programs offered by the Life Office
Management Association (LOMA) and the International Claim
Association (ICA).Visit www.disabilitymanagementservices.com for
more information about DMS.Lead Operations SpecialistPosition
- Coaching and Communication, Motivation, and
- Mentoring staff members in the performance of their day to day
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other DMS
employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious
working environment which will be conducive to maximum employee
morale, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication
with clients and vendors.
- Introduce and Implement Process Improvements
- Mail Prioritization and Delegation
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail, including US mail,
overnight and facsimile.
- Ensure proper receipt and handling of all mail.
- Track and resolve building issues.
- Check office machines and report problems to vendor.
Continuously monitor and resolve ongoing workspace related issues,
as well as ergonomic set up of individual workstations.
- Coordinate the system administration to include special
- Assist with day-to-day operations and ongoing projects.Position
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years' operations experience or five
years' or more of operations experience.
- Leadership experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent cognitive ability, analytical, organization and
- Ability to train, motivate and coach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environmentJob Type:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:We are exercising the utmost
caution with respect to the safety of our employees. We have
implemented strict COVID protocol that includes frequent
sanitizing, social distancing, and other recommended
- Associate (Required)Experience:
- Office: 3 years (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Disability Management Services, Inc., Springfield , Lead Operations Specialist, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!