Machine Operator Milling (Normac) AM - 5A-5P
Company: Stanley, Black and Decker
Location: East Longmeadow
Posted on: November 18, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS: $500
STARTING PAY: $19. 44/Hr
Perform a variety of duties to set up and operate a group of CNC
milling machines to mill/grind various types of teeth on several
sizes and types of carbon steel and bi-metal band saw coil
- Exacting set ups to close tolerances
- Check coils to be milled and coil tag for record of previous
- Replace cutters after grind
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean orderly
- Report any material defects or discrepancies, equipment
malfunctions to Supervisor
- Responsible for quality of work performed
- Observe and obey all safety rules, regulations and practices
and employ all safety equipment and devices.
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or
Demanding, fast-paced position resulting from deadline pressures,
simultaneous competing demands and changing priorities.
- Knowledge of charts, specifications, and micrometers
- 1-2 years experience preferred
- Use of numbers including decimals
- Light physical effort required, equivalent to lifting, pushing,
pulling 5 to 25 pounds
- High School diploma or GED equivalentHours: B Shift, 5a-5p All
qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley, Black and Decker, Springfield , Machine Operator Milling (Normac) AM - 5A-5P, Other , East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!