Senior Field Claim Resolution Specialist II, Property
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding
profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great
Place to Work" by Great Place to Work - US for the past several
years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work
in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many
years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's
Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for
New Graduates-as well as one of America's Best Employers for
Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and
inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.Manages, investigates and resolves
assigned high severity Property Loss claims under limited
supervision. Provides policyholders with exceptional customer
service. May assist Customer Claims Representatives with in-person
inspection/policyholder contact where
- Investigates, determines coverage of loss and adjusts all
elements of Property Loss claims of high severity.
- Conducts inspections of loss sites, writes appraisals for
dwelling repairs and issues payment to policyholders where
- May work with a Liberty network contractor in the appraisal
- Ability to independently scope high severity losses and/or
- Works with Liberty network contractor in the appraisal process
of claims and participates in re-inspection of Liberty referred
- Explains coverage of loss, assists policyholders with
itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such
as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various
- Identifies suspicious losses.
- Recommends referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the
SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty, may assist in
management of catastrophe operation, Quality Control of
Independents used and may trouble shoot problem and high profile
- For Catastrophe (CAT) roles, investigative fieldwork includes a
high amount of travel to claim location.
- Assists in the training of property personnel and serves as a
technical resource to the office. May assist in the absence of the
Claims Team Manager.
- Requires knowledge of coverages provided within various
- Demonstrated ability to handle claims of the highest complexity
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while
exhibiting good judgment.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted
systems, and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally
acquired through Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and at
least 5 years of directly related experience.
- Completion of advanced property training required.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.14
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Springfield , Senior Field Claim Resolution Specialist II, Property, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!