Company: Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you are an amazing service provider and are ready for you
next lifesaving experience then keep reading because this is for
you!!Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as
a Crisis Counselor at Behavioral Health Network!Your experience,
knowledge and great skills will support the Crisis Program with the
- performing intake of individuals prior to taking their
- telephone counseling
- participate in providing ESP services and in solving insurance
problems for individuals servedWho are we?BHN's Crisis Program
provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who
are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of
insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home
and community-based settings or in an emergency department when
needed.Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community
behavioral health agency that has been providing services to
children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts
since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral
health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable
and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income
levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with us:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will not be bored with our fast passed environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
available***This position is eligible for a $600 sign-on bonus for
3rd shift.***What are we looking for in a Crisis Counselor?
- Human services experience (required).
- Understanding of crisis intervention (preferred).
- Good organizational skills (required).
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Able to collaborate with consumers and those involved in their
care -clinicians, providers (required).
- Have reliable transportation during each shift to provide
community based services (required).
- Bachelor's degree in related field (required).
Keywords: Behavioral Health Network, Inc., Springfield , Crisis Counselor, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!