Company: Behavior Health Network
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Are you an exceptionally organized, self-motivated, and
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a
Receptionist at the Opioid Treatment (OTP) program at Behavioral
Health Network! The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday
from 5:30am-1:30pm; we are looking for early risers!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all
staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be
fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or
religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as
December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC)
for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns,
temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use
Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of
any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the OTP
program with the following:
* Greeting and directing clients in person and on telephone systems
in a professional, timely, and welcoming manner.
* Maintaining the appearance of the reception, mail room, and
* Contacting BHN staff to inform them of clients' arrivals.
* Helping clients get to their destination in the building.
* Assisting with processing paperwork and data by using office
equipment, including filing, entering appointments, data entry, and
* Maintaining organized file systems.
* Keeping an inventory of office supplies and orders in a
Who are we?
BHN/OTP is a Medication Assisted Treatment Program to assist
individuals who are opiate addicted and are experiencing the
dysfunctional effects of its use to gain and maintain the skills
needed to achieve an opiate-free lifestyle and to improve
functioning. BHN Springfield OTP uses medication protocols approved
by the Medical Director to ensure patients are safely detoxified
from these substances. These protocols are evidenced based, and are
implemented through assessment and re-assessment practices
throughout the process.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community
behavioral health agency that has been providing services to
children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts
since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral
health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable
and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income
levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
* Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
* You will be able to change a person's life
* You will expand your experience in various areas of mental &
* You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
* You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
* You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
What are we looking for in a Receptionist?
* High school Diploma or GED equivalent (required).
* At least 6 months of related office experience (preferred).
* Bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred).
* Good computer skills (including knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Familiarity with word processing and email systems
* Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
* Ability to work in high demand and/or stressful environments from
time to time (required).
How do I apply to be a Receptionist?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website
at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and
strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Keywords: Behavior Health Network, Springfield , Receptionist, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!