Program Supervisor - Holyoke $1500 Sign on Bonus
Company: Center for Human Development
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our Diversion, Shelter and Housing division is looking for new
members to join our diverse and dynamic team. Daily
responsibilities include providing direct services to program
clients living within one of our 3 different shelter models.
Program Supervisor interacts with clients in order to assess needs,
provide information, discuss problems, identify patterns and
stressors and encourage growth and
- Conducts on-going outreach to build and strengthen
relationships with landlords and property managers to increase
cooperative approaches to tenancies at risk, as well as the
likelihood of landlord referrals to the Community Housing Support
- Makes appropriate referrals for on-going services. Knowledge of
income benefits programs/entitlements in order to
increase/stabilize household incomes.
- Ability to identify drug and alcohol addictions. Ability to
identify issues of domestic violence
- Transport client in matters related to service delivery,
banking, medical appointments, and court hearings.
- Provides crisis intervention. Notifies supervisory staff
immediately in the event of a client crisis, suspected illegal
activity, or any behavior constituting an incident in the
- Develops helping relationship emphasizing client
- Fluent understanding of tenancy preservation, landlord-tenant
law and eviction law and procedure.
- Knowledge and understanding of learning models in order to
teach/educate about financial management/security and housing
- Attends weekly sessions of housing court in Hadley to screen
and assist clients. Assists in securing third party payment of
rent, including rep payees, protective payments, wage assignments,
electronic fund transfers.
- Advocates for clients with landlord or landlord's
Keywords: Center for Human Development, Springfield , Program Supervisor - Holyoke $1500 Sign on Bonus, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!