Line Tech - night shift
Location: East Longmeadow
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Plastipak Packaging is a global industry leader in the design,
manufacturing, and recycling of plastic rigid containers. Our list
of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and
respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Foods and Pepsi,
just to name a few. Our commitment to our employees is demonstrated
in numerous awards for innovation, environmental sustainability,
and corporate citizenship.Plastipak follows industry leading
protocols to address COVID-19, including regular disinfection,
electrostatic cleaning and temperature sensing kiosks at most
locations. We strictly adhere to all CDC guidelines to provide a
safe working environment for our associates and visitors; including
face coverings, social distancing, and hand sanitizer
stations.Named one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers by Forbes
in 2021, Plastipak offers many great benefits, including:
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAMIn order to process your job application,
Plastipak collects and stores the personal information that you
to understand how Plastipak uses and protects the information that
you provide.Plastipak is an equal opportunity
employer.Summary:Responsible for operating palletizer
- Ensures proper operation of palletizer
- Sorts layer pads, skids and top frames (all dunnage) at
Production Team Leaders request.
- Covers breaks for other line techs.
- Observes all local and company safety policies and procedures
as well as maintaining good housekeeping and GMP practices.
- Follows all quality regulations to ensure the quality of the
finished product and that the customer is getting top quality
- Ensures that each pallet is properly labeled according to the
package being run.
- Function within the ISO Standards and maintain a team
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with
authority to initiate action.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions in
- Must be able to communicate verbally with others.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance, safety and quality
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 12 hours.
- Ability to bend, reach and move around facility.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to work on aerial platforms up to 20 ft.Why should you
apply?You may be eligible for:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan with company match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- Referral bonus program
Keywords: Plastipak, Springfield , Line Tech - night shift, Other , East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!