Company: Mental Health Association Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
MHA is seeking a Residential Clinician. The Clinician will have
experience in either substance use or mental health use disorder
counseling, provides direct individual, group, educational,
clinical and case management services to residents. Counselors are
responsible for the completion of required screening, assessments,
and treatment planning using ASAM criteria and an integrated
approach to treatment. Counselors are responsible for facilitating
a therapeutic milieu through meetings and groups and engaging
residents in structured daily schedule.
Residential Clinician Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage time,
prioritize tasks, take initiative, follow through, and work
cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Good oral, written, computer, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing needs of the
- Strong interpersonal skills, patience, caring, and
- Must be able to pass and maintain certifications in medication
administration (MAP), CPR, and first aid.
- Must have ability to facilitate and develop a supportive
community in a diverse, multi-cultural residential setting.
- Must be able to complete required documentation in a timely
manner, as set by regulatory and funding requirements.
- Valid driver's license, sufficient automobile insurance,
acceptable driving record, and a safe reliable vehicle during
working hours.Residential Clinician Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Master's Degree preferred
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LADC1 preferredEEOC Statement: MHA Inc.
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, MHA Inc. complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Keywords: Mental Health Association Inc, Springfield , Residential Clinician, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!