Field Property Claims Adjuster- Up to 10k Sign on Bonus Opportunity
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding
profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great
Place to Work" by Great Place to Work - US for the past several
years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work
in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many
years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's
Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for
New Graduates-as well as one of America's Best Employers for
Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and
inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.Up to 10k sign on bonus opportunityAre
you looking to use your customer service skills in a role where you
can see that you are making a difference in people's lives? Do you
want a career with endless opportunities for growth?As a member of
the Field Property Claims Team, you will play a vital role in
providing an outstanding customer experience by using your
investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of
homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team
environment. In this role, you will travel to the loss site to
conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge,
as our Field Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowner's
products and services to help our customers through the claims
process.Location: Albany/ PittsfieldIn this role, you will:
- Investigate and determine coverage onsite of loss and adjusts
all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high
- Handle moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little
- Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and
damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for
the covered damages.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with
itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such
as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various
- Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to SIU where
appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and
settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty.This role might be for
you if you have:
- Working knowledge of claims handling procedures and
- Demonstrated understanding of building construction
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while
exhibiting good judgment.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted
systems and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally
acquired through bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at
least 1 year of directly related experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Springfield , Field Property Claims Adjuster- Up to 10k Sign on Bonus Opportunity, Other , Lenox, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!