Machine Operator (Setting Floater Wood C) 5AM-5PM
Company: Stanley, Black and Decker
Location: East Longmeadow
Posted on: January 15, 2022
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
Perform various duties to setup and operate a number of machines to
set teeth on a variety of bi-metal material to required
- Use micrometer, dial indicator, microscope, to insure overall
set, balance and conformance to ISO specifications. Use wrenches,
metal cutters, pliers, miscellaneous hand tools, overhead electric
hoist. Use size block to confirm micrometer accuracy.
- Use various electric, hydraulic or hand trucks to transport
materials to and from production area. Use hydraulic hand truck to
lift material to machine table height.
- Observe operation conducting frequent checks to assure, amount
of set, pitch or other factors, make necessary adjustments to
- Perform TPM maintenance of equipment as required.Requirements:
- Knowledge of charts, specifications, and micrometers
- 1-2 years experience preferred
- Use of numbers including decimals
- Light physical effort required, equivalent to lifting, pushing,
pulling 5 to 25 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED EquivalentHours: A shift 5a-5pAll
qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley, Black and Decker, Springfield , Machine Operator (Setting Floater Wood C) 5AM-5PM, Other , East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!