Recovery Specialist - Weekends
Company: Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Engage and support adults in recovery to take charge and grow
with Behavioral Health Network! Join our team of competent and
compassionate professionals as a Recovery Specialist in the Coles
Place program at Behavioral Health Network!
**NOTICE** In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine
policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are
required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of
employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and
must be approved prior to starting work. The same guidelines noted
above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st through end
of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHNs Mandatory Influenza
Vaccine policy. Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All
Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell
of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or
within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Coles
Place program with the following:
- Providing direct services and ensure the well-being of
- Overseeing client activities, produce accurate and timely
documentation, and are responsible for food shopping.
- Providing crisis intervention and emergency services as
- Transporting clients in their own registered and insured
vehicle or program van.
- Adhering to regulations and requirements of licensing and
Who are we? Coles Place is a 40-bed residential program located in
Springfield, MA, for men in recovery from drug and alcohol
addiction. Our program provides up to 6 months of post-ATS
treatment and recovery support for men ages 18+ with a primary
alcohol or drug addiction disorder. The diverse experienced team at
Coles Place provides a variety of services including individual and
group counseling, therapy and psycho-educational groups,
individualized treatments plans, and medical and mental health
referrals, among others. Our goal is to provide a safe and sober
living environment to allow residents to work together in an
atmosphere of recovery. Behavioral Health Network is a growing
non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been
providing services to children, adults, families and communities in
Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive,
outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering
high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people
of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a persons life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental &
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
What are we looking for in a Recovery Specialist?
- One year of experience in substance abuse treatment environment
- Knowledge of DPH Bureau of Substance Abuse
- Commitment to client empowerment, human rights, and community
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required).
- Valid drivers license (required).
- In successful recovery for two or more years (required, if
How do I apply to be a Recovery Specialist? If you are interested
in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org
and click on Browse All Jobs to apply! BHN maintains its commitment
to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse
candidates to apply.
Keywords: Behavioral Health Network, Inc., Springfield , Recovery Specialist - Weekends, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!