Crisis Counselor Supervisor
Company: Behavorial Health Network, Inc
Posted on: May 13, 2022
If you are an amazing service provider and are ready for your
next life saving experience then keep reading because this is for
you! Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as
a Crisis Counselor Supervisor in the Crisis program at BHN! Your
experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Crisis
program with the following:
- Supervising and Providing high-Quality, Community-based care to
individuals by leading a crisis team through effectively
distributing and overseeing workload.
- Assisting Clinicians as they support individuals in both
community based locations, Mobile intervention services and the BHN
Crisis Phone number.
- Determining and authorizing insurance as well as documenting
and billing for services based on compliance regulations.
- Communicating with shift supervisors, BHN Managers, And other
Administrators is essential to completing team tasks.
- Supporting Individuals clinically and non- clinically.
- Completing Supervisory and Administrative duties
- Maintaining a positive relationship with the crisis team
community providers, and individuals served.Who are we? BHN's
Crisis Program provides 24/7 front-line response to individuals of
all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis,
regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis,
including home and community-based settings or in an emergency
department when needed. Behavioral Health Network is a growing
non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been
providing services to children, adults, families and communities in
Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive,
outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering
high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people
of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
available **NOTICE** In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID
vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and
contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day
one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered
and must be approved prior to starting work. The same guidelines
noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st -
through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's
Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy. Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco
Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and
contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products
while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility. Crisis
Counselor Supervisors at Behavioral Health Network have the
- Knowledge of mental illness and substance abuse, crisis
intervention, and the service delivery system.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally, and in
- Time management, multi-tasking, and good organizational
- Empathic skills and the ability to establish rapport and
collaborate with consumers, family members, and service
- Familiarity with the internet, word processing, and email
- Reliable transportation during each shift to provide
community-based services (required).
- Bachelor's degree in related field (required).
- Prior supervisory experience (required)If you are interested in
this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and
click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply! BHN maintains its commitment
to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse
candidates to apply.
Keywords: Behavorial Health Network, Inc, Springfield , Crisis Counselor Supervisor, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!