Store Associate, Part Time- Lee, MA
Company: Brooks Brothers
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Founded in 1818 as a gentleman's furnishings and haberdashery
shop, Brooks Brothers is America's oldest clothier. For more than
200 years, the brand has defined the standard of dress in America
and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete
apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children.
Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation,
quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest
clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating
long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates.
With over 200 stores throughout the United States and Canada and
more than 650 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with
a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
We are seeking Part Time Store Associates or our Lee Premium
The Store Associate maximizes stores sales through effective
selling, service and thorough product knowledge. By putting the
customer at the center of all we do and exhibiting passion, this
position creates a legendary experience that encourages the
customer to establish a long relationship with the company.
Additionally, individuals in this role contribute to the successful
and efficient functioning of the store through a collaborative
Responsibilities of the Store Associate include:
* Achieve personal productivity and assist in meeting store sales
* Engage customers to the advantages of opening and utilizing the
Brooks Brothers credit card.
* Engage customers using a variety of tools such as Thank You cards
and clienteling to promote customer relationships
* Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
* Utilize practices to minimize losses from theft and poor
* Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized store
* A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering
outstanding customer service.
* Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking
as a top performer.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Minimum of 1- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in luxury
or designer apparel.
* Night and weekend availability is preferred
Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits
and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of
mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued
success of our organization. We invite you to submit your resume
for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Keywords: Brooks Brothers, Springfield , Store Associate, Part Time- Lee, MA, Other , Lee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!