Administrative Assistant-Facilities and Safety
Company: Behavorial Health Network, Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Apply your administrative skills while assisting the Facilities
and Safety teams at BHN! The Administrative Assistant of the
Facilities Department provides administrative support in the
creation of workflows, assists with tracking and auditing sites and
incoming facilities requests. The Administrative Assistant assists
with communications, implementing projects to create effective
tracking systems with team. Assists with onboarding and training
plans with new hires. Within this role:
- Creating, recording, and distributing training materials
- Conducting training sessions
- Assisting with special project development and
- Maintaining data for projects
- Hiring and onboarding
- Reviewing qualifications of candidates, communicating with
- Scheduling meetings, interviews, trainings, etc.
- Communicating with team to determine needs of department -
- Assisting with the maintenance of CMMS
- Quality control - review data, validate accuracy
- Kronos/WFD - general understanding
- Modifying status for staff - job title, pay, supervisor,
- Generating miscellaneous reports
- Ex: technician performance, total open work orders, etc.
- Communicating with various staff, departments/programs when
- Ex: assisting with questions, verifying status of work orders,
obtaining documents, providing help with misc. tasks, etc.
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Office, Smartsheet,
- Ability to learn new applicationsBehavioral Health Network is a
growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been
providing services to children, adults, families and communities in
Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive,
outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering
high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people
of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three years experience in an administrative
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Office
Suite of applications.
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to exercise flexibility to adapt to changes in
assignments and work environment.
- Effective and efficient time management skills.*NOTICE** In
accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff,
interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully
vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or
religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to
starting work. The same guidelines noted above apply during flu
season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as
announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns,
temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use
Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of
any BHN facility.
Keywords: Behavorial Health Network, Inc, Springfield , Administrative Assistant-Facilities and Safety, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!