Part Time Lead Advanced Practitioner
Posted on: September 22, 2022
$4,000 Sign On Bonus!
At ConvenientMD we're on a mission to make good health more
convenient for all - working to improve how patients and providers
experience healthcare in New England. To support this belief, we're
building a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about
improving lives, are passionate about work that can make a
difference, and driven to learn from one another.
- Contributes to clinic's effectiveness by identifying short-term
and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed;
providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations;
recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing
physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering
diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and
laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and
immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic
regimens; giving normal growth and development information;
discussing family planning; providing counseling on emotional
problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating
future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising
management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Develops health care team staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and experiential growth
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed. Training and Experience Requirements:
- A Master's degree and certification by Physician Assistant or
Nurse Practitioner certifying body is required. Must have and
maintain a DEA license with no restrictions.
- BLS certified.
- Clinical experience in an emergency medicine, urgent care, or
ambulatory care setting is preferred. Knowledge Of:
- The principles and processes for providing customer and
personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting
quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer
- Applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
including the requirements of the HIPAA and OSHA and applicable
state rules and regulations pertinent to medical practices.
- Computerized information systems used in business applications
and clinical management systems (EMR).
- Relevant drugs and their chemical composition, structure, and
properties of substances and of the chemical processes and
transformations that they undergo.
- Non-pharmaceutical patient care aids, their applicable uses,
and relevance to patient care.
- Current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of
medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.Expectations:
- Advanced Practitioner shall work collaboratively and
pro-actively with other providers and health care practitioners at
the Centers, and with patients, families, and others to efficiently
treat patients, and plan coordinated, efficient, and thoughtful
dispositions (including transfer), all in a timely manner and in
cooperation with Centers staff.
- Advanced Practitioner shall be responsible for the preparation
of a clear, complete, accurate, and legible medical record for each
patient under her care. Advanced Practitioner shall type, edit and
electronically sign all office notes, reports and records using the
Centers' systems in accordance with the Centers' policy and in a
- Advanced Practitioner shall devote such additional time as
necessary to attend to the Centers' patients, conduct dictations,
complete paperwork related to her clinical duties, and perform
administrative duties hereunder.
- Advanced Practitioner will work collaboratively with other
ConvenientMD-employed practitioners to develop daily work
schedules, vacation time, and on-call schedules for the Centers.
Notwithstanding this provision, however, ConvenientMD, and not
Physician, shall have the full and final authority to determine the
Advanced Practitioner's daily and weekly schedule.
- Advanced Practitioner shall fully cooperate with ConvenientMD
in efforts to develop and the Centers' services as needed to meet
community needs and to make practitioners and community members
aware of the Centers and its benefit to the community. Advanced
Practitioner shall represent and promote the Centers' practice as
appropriate in all public and professional meetings, conferences,
other professional activities, and in all interactions with the
public and other health care practitioners and staff.
- Advanced Practitioner shall conduct themselves in a
professional manner; communicate with others in a timely,
respectful manner; and otherwise cooperate with colleagues and
staff to facilitate high quality, efficient patient care. Advanced
Practitioner shall adhere to the Centers' policies on attire,
hygiene, and grooming and shall consistently present themselves to
others in a professional manner. Physical Requirements:
- Requires the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time. Some
bending and stooping is required.
- Must be able to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
There's a job and then there's purposeful, transformative work. Our
aim is to create a workplace where you can learn, grow, and
continuously refine your skills. Applicants rarely meet every
single job requirement, and we appreciate that many skills and
backgrounds can make people successful in this role. We are
committed to creating a strong sense of belonging for all team
members, and our process is designed to prevent discrimination
against applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, disability status, or any
other aspect which makes you unique. If you're looking for a great
next step, and want to feel good about what you do, we'd love to
hear from you. #INDCMD
Keywords: ConvenientMD, Springfield , Part Time Lead Advanced Practitioner, Other , Ludlow, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!