Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Careerstaff Unlimited
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Registered Nurse - RN
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for an RN
opportunity in Holyoke, MA. The position requires a nurse candidate
to have recent nursing home experience as an RN. Travel candidates
will be considered! CareerStaff Unlimited has permanent or contract
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $2030
- Weekly Housing Stipend:800
- Weekly Meal Stipend: $200
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITY:
- Immediate Openings
- Orientation Program Offered by Client
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses Our strong, long-term connections-with the
most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your
career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of
proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access
to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster
than going at it alone.
RN POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current
clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 to 3+ years experience
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: Careerstaff Unlimited, Springfield , Registered Nurse - RN, Other , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!