RN NURSE - SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Company: Careerstaff Unlimited
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RN NURSE - SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Seeking a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse for a 7a-3p position
at a well-established skilled nursing facility in Holyoke ,MA!
These passionate qualified nurses will have a strong focus on
assisting and supporting providers (physicians, nurse
practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient
care. Qualified candidates must have at least 6 months of previous
nursing home experience. If you have the right skills and the
desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities
with the best companies in the nation.
Hourly Comp: $50
Weekly Comp: $2000
BENEFITS FOR A REGISTERED NURSE:
- Flexible Schedules - Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired
companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career.
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move
that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical
practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies, and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient's problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general
public, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
- Covid Vaccainted and boosted REGISTERED NURSE JOB
- 6-12 months of recent (within the last year) supervised
experience in Long Term Care/Nursing Home setting
- Registered Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test (within 1 year
- Current Registered Nurse - RN license in the state of
employment or compact (multi-state) license
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: Careerstaff Unlimited, Springfield , RN NURSE - SKILLED NURSING FACILITY, Other , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!