Set Up Operator - Assembly, 2nd shift
Company: US Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description: Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The
essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but
not limited to this job description - other tasks may be assigned
and expected to be performed.
- Set-up and operate a wide range of presses to assemble chain
and other operations associated to ensure that all assembly
processes are maintained and run to the high levels of efficiency
and quality stipulated by U.S. Tsubaki standards.
- Primarily responsible for set-up and operation of a complete
range of automatic chain assembly equipment, semi automatic
equipment, power presses, pre-stressing equipment, greasing and
- Able to measure all quality parameters of assembled chain and
determine corrective action where appropriate to the processes
- Retrieve and replace components from parts storage or prior
processes to ensure continuous operation of equipment.
- Assist, train and develop operators. Requirements:
- Must have followed an approved training program for setting up
and operating all equipment in a section. Strong mechanical ability
is a must.
- Trade school qualification in manufacturing / engineering
related discipline desirable.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of press operation and set-up. A
tooling background would help.
- Must be able to read, interpret and follow instructions on
engineering drawings, etc. Prior Set-up experience on automatic,
mechanical and hydraulic press equipment required.
- Must be self-motivated to ensure that allocated work load is
completed in a timely, efficient manner.
- Able to work from drawings, production schedules work routings
and verbal instruction of group leader or supervisor. Understand
and follow procedures specified by the company for both Quality and
Operation of the assembly process.
- Able to select proper tooling, equipment, and materials for the
job at hand.
- Must be flexible and able to change and adapt working practices
as required to suit the changing needs of the business.
- Must be capable of setting up and maintaining mechanical
- Follow direction / instruction of group leader or
- Must provide adequate parts to the operation to maintain
efficient flow of product.
- Must be physically fit and capable of handling heavy
weights.Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: US Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC, Springfield , Set Up Operator - Assembly, 2nd shift, Other , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!