Bus Washer / Utility Worker
Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: January 24, 2023
MV Transportation is seeking a Utility/Bus Washer. Successful
candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
- Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped,
ready for service at various times of day.
- Interiors cleaned according to contract.
- All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate
personnel in the case of unreported damage.
- Cleaning of FacilitiesTalent Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including
- Must be 21 with good driving record.During the course of
employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential
information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the
confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any
other information that MV classifies as confidential.MV
Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws,
regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Keywords: MV Transportation, Springfield , Bus Washer / Utility Worker, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!