Process Piping Designer
Company: Stone Peak Recruiting
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, layout of
process and utility equipment in 2D equipment arrangements,
creating Process Mechanical drawings using the 2D AutoCAD, 3D
modeling of process and utility equipment, full 3D design of
process and utility piping systems per PIDs and Process Engineer(s)
direction, creating piping drawings using the 3D models for bidding
and construction purposes, equipment access and support platform
design, pipe support systems, and extensive coordination of process
piping and process mechanical designs with the entire facility
design team. Essential Functions
- Equipment Layout Design - 2D and 3D.
- Platform Design - Conceptual design for review by Structural
- Piping and Instrumentation Drawing - Understanding of and
ability to create, must be able to create piping drawings from PIDs
and equipment arrangements.
- Gather and organize information for developing design drawings;
visit client sites as needed to understand existing equipment
arrangements and piping systems.
- Oversee all aspects and details of process and utility
- Communication Skills - Work with the architectural, structural,
mechanical, electrical and control disciplines in the overall
- Prepare general arrangements, plans, elevations, isometrics and
details for use in bid packaging and construction.
- Execute 3D model reviews with client using Navisworks.
- Assist construction managers with coordination issues in the
Keywords: Stone Peak Recruiting, Springfield , Process Piping Designer, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!