Company: Planet Fitness Springfield
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job SummaryThe Custodian will be responsible for the overall
cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive
member experience.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas,
fitness equipment and gym floor.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets,
faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club
- Follow "Lost and Found Policy" and turn in lost member property
to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager
- Custodial experience is preferred.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work third shift is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemical
Keywords: Planet Fitness Springfield, Springfield , Custodian, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!