Physiatrist - Flexible Schedule
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Great opportunity for a physiatrist seeking a true Work-Life
balance. This position is ideal for a physician who appreciates a
flexible work schedule.
Full time - Part time - contractor work available
Apply and modify the principles, methods and techniques of medicine
to provide comprehensive geriatric and post-acute care services.
Diagnose and treat a variety of diseases and injuries. Ensure
comprehensive delivery of serves and quality patient care. Evaluate
medical procedures and everyday situations and suggest ways to
improve delivery of service and profitability.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions independently to complete history and physical data
on patients; performs complete physical exams; interprets and
integrates data to determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative
to patient needs
Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic
Collaborates, educates and supervises Advance Practice Providers in
managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Maintains and reviews patient records, charts, and other
pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
- Instructs and educates patient and family regarding medications
and treatment instructions.
- Individual must be proficient in exercising autonomy in medical
decision making and providing a broad range of diagnostic and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of medical practice related to geriatric and
post-acute care settings.
- Knowledge of medical policies, regulations, and
- Skill in developing and maintaining medical quality assurance,
and quality control standards.
- Ability to react calmly, objectively, and effectively in
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Degree of Doctor of Medicine (M.D) or Doctor of Osteopathy
- Previous experience in with geriatrics and post-acute care
settings including SNF, IPR and LTACH but not required.
- Previous experience in EHR documentation.
- Proficiency in documenting and billing in any setting above, or
in the hospitalist setting.
- Most important is a positive attitude, a passion to provide
quality care and an interest in joining a family of providers that
understand the importance of a team-first approach.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State
of which being employed
- Certification by The American Board of Physical Medicine and
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress) $250,000 per
year and up for full time - Full Benefits Package
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Springfield , Physiatrist - Flexible Schedule, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!