Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Description Do you have a knack for working with people always ready to help them, regardless of the situation, and make their day? Are you looking to develop your relationship building skills and strengthen your financial knowledge in a supportive, team environment? A career as a Universal Banker is the right move for you. As a Universal Banker, you will engage closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs, recommending appropriate products and services related to spending and saving. The Universal Banker is the financial liaison to every customer entering the branch. Your highest priority will be to ensure customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction. You will develop deep and meaningful relationships with the customer in order to resolve issues, educate customers on the various ways they can bank with us, and process teller transactions as required. A Day in the Life of a Universal Banker
- Engage with customers to develop a positive customer experience; strive to make each customer interaction the best experience of their day
- Develop new and existing customers by understanding their financial needs, providing products and solutions to help them spend and save
- Go above and beyond for customers to strengthen and retain long term relationships
- Grow new business and drive referrals to branch colleagues and partners to support the broader financial needs of customers
- Serve as the financial liaison to customers while providing world class customer service. Open new accounts and perform teller transactions to meet the needs of the customer
- Open new accounts and perform teller transactions to meet the needs of the customer
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens Bank and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens What can we offer you?
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match Qualifications What qualifications are we looking for?
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships through phone engagements
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Hours and Work Schedule Hours per Week: 40 Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Friday and may include Saturdays Be a great Citizen. Join us today. Why Work with Us At Citizens, youll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth. Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Springfield , Personal Banker, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!