Senior Automation Engineer - Systems Design
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Since 1851, MassMutual's commitment has always been to help people
protect their families, support their communities, and help one
another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual.
We're people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people
and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our
employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong,
stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied
perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger
when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright,
innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of
Americans rely on each other.
Together, we're stronger.Description------
Workplace Operations Technology is seeking a highly skilled and
deeply technical senior level Automation Engineer to lead Test
Automation in a dynamic, SAFe Agile, CICD, DevOps environment.
"Start-up" and create a team of onshore and offshore test engineers
to simplify and optimize integrated testing spanning multiple
organizations and agile work cells.
Initially support the Workplace Transformation initiatives, later
expanding into modernization and new business while bringing
innovation to full stack development and testing
Work in concert with Enterprise-wide technology partners including
architecture, digital experience, customer experience, and our
- Create, maintain, and train others on test automation
- Design, develop, and enhance automated test scripts - roll out
throughout division and to our service partners including
- Create an overall testing strategy in a SAFe environment on
different platforms (including AWS), across multiple sprint teams,
using Docker/Container environment to testing for Continuous
- Setup automatic deployment of application app server followed
by automatic regression
- Participate in scrum, grooming, planning and retrospective
- Actively participate in managing requirements traceability
matrix, and test plans manual, automated testing including
functional, backend, system and regression testing.
- Manage the testing process, bug reporting, analyze the test
results, track the progress of system testing, and provide daily
status to Scrum Master.
- Integrate all test script in Source control
- Develop standards and procedures as needed; socialize and
enable adoption throughout Workplace Solutions and our delivery
- Travel required between Boston, Springfield and Enfield,
- Bachelor Degree
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in delivering large,
complex and strategic technology initiatives
- 5+ years track record of working in business domain projects
contributing to System analysis, Functional testing, and Automation
- Specialized knowledge include deep experience in our current
Nodejs, Docker, Kubernetes, bitbucket, Cucumber/Gherkin,
Cucumber/Supertest, AWS - Lambda, Redshift, DynamoDB, Jenkins, SOAP
UI, Confluence, Jira
- Able to create strategy and execute - hands on coding as well
as leading teams
- Exceptional communication and socialization skill - able to
adapt to audience including senior leaderships, technology
partners, and business stakeholders
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and manage multiple activities
- Must be able to travel between office locations including
Boston and Springfield (MA) and Enfield (CT)
- Authorized to work in the United States with sponsorship.
- 5+ years SAFe agile experience in a DevOps environment
- AWS or other cloud experience
- An understanding of industry standards across multiple
disciplines, and how to implement through small improvements or
- Prior large-scale, global transformation leadership experience
is a plus
- Sound technical & functional knowledge of Recordkeeping and/or
Retirement Services is a plus.
Ranked No. 93 in the annual FORTUNE -- 500 Ranking (FORTUNE --
Magazine, June 2018) and recognized as a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We
help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As
a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality
and our vision to put customers first. It's more than our company
structure - it's our way of life. We are a company of people
protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to
share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At
MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look
for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy,
personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open,
honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of
applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other's diverse
backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to
their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by
actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions
as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and
getting better - everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with
Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge
Keywords: MassMutual, Springfield , Senior Automation Engineer - Systems Design, Other , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!