Visual Data Analyst
Company: Baystate Health
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Req#: 84510Category(s): Information Technology/Health
Information Management, IT Analyst, ApplicationsFull Time / Part
Time: Full-TimeShift: FirstReports to: Manager of Data Analytics,
Informatics & Technology, Center for Analytics, Baystate HealthAre
you interested in an opportunity to work in a rapidly evolving
healthcare IT space and work for a team that that is looking to
pioneer data analytics? We are looking for an individual who loves
leveraging data by providing actionable insights through
visualization and reporting to solve complex business problems.
This position will also build and maintain relationships (through
expertise and influence) with cross-functional teams representing
technology, business, and clinical expertise resulting in an
environment of highly effective collaboration, communication, and
execution of programs/processes across the organization. The
position will be part of the Enterprise Analytics team and will be
involved in shaping the strategy of reporting, visualization and
contributing to the standards for department and organizational
dashboards.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create analytics including advanced visualizations charts,
graphs, infographics, dashboards, etc. to provide insights on
clinical and business processes to optimize and improve care for
our patients and partners.
- Provide enterprise subject matter expertise on Tableau and data
visualization including the research, development, and support of
data visualization and relevant data prep techniques.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for visualizations,
dashboards and business intelligence reporting with emphasis on
design, storytelling and publishing.
- Build and maintain reference dashboards for reference by
enterprise data analysts.
- Work closely with the User Experience, Web Design, Front End
and Back End Developers, Architects and key subject matter experts
in defining and delivering solutions.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with business leaders and
technical staff including but not limited to: requirements
gathering, prioritization, sprint/project planning, and
- Lead and/or participate on internal and client project team
meetings including Agile sprint teams.
- Participate in and/or facilitate the prioritization, sizing and
business justification of future product enhancements.
- Work with management to prepare and maintain a product roadmap
which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term
- Distill qualitative and quantitative insight to communicate
compelling and impactful stories.
- Prepare, define and track user acceptance tests for projects to
help ensure quality and relevance.
- Participates in production deployments, verifying patches and
bug fixes, and support on-call for production environment.PREFERRED
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years' experience working in information technology achieved
through a combination of education or professional experience.
- 3 years' experience with data analytics with a focus on end
user deliverables including dashboards, reports and business
- Prefer bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or similar discipline.
- Prefer experience in design and user experience.
- Prefer experience in automating processes through programmatic
approaches (Dev Ops).
- Prefer experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence
and predictive analytics.Education:GED or HiSET
Details:Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age,
genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Baystate Health, Springfield , Visual Data Analyst, Professions , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!