Vaccination Logistics Driver
Company: Cataldo Ambulance
Posted on: November 19, 2021
COVID Vaccination Logistics Driver
Variable hours and shifts available.
Locations include: Boston and surrounding area, including Bristol
Under the direction of the COVID Operations Manager, Vaccination
Logistics Driver will be responsible for the following:
- Loading Vaccination Equipment into Van
- Following Predefined Travel Routes
- Setting Up/Breaking Down Mobile Clinic Locations
- Equipment Logistics
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a CORI check
- Commitment to providing exemplary customer service
- Strong desire to STICK IT to COVID!
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of
the work being performed by the person/people in this position.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status,
religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities
and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Cataldo Ambulance, Springfield , Vaccination Logistics Driver, Professions , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!