Company: B&B Micro Manufacturing
Posted on: June 24, 2022
B&B MICRO MANUFACTURING, INC.CARPENTRY JOB
DESCRIPTIONB&B Micro Manufacturing produces tiny structures on
wheels that are certified recreational vehicles (RVs). We are
looking to hire a carpenter/laborer with general knowledge of
building methods. Potential Carpentry/Laborer Job
- Measure, cut, and/or install
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door
hardware, and interior/exterior trim using a carpenter's level,
plumb bob, and laser levels.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand
tools, machines, or power saws.
- Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props,
using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Moves necessary materials around job sites as assigned.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations while
maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift
heavy objects.Hours are Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 4:30 pm,
consisting of a 50-hour workweek with a rate of time and a half
after 40 hours. Paid sick time of 40 hours per calendar year.
(*shop is open 7 days a week and all employees are given the
opportunity to work as many hours as they want with time doubled
time after 60 hours*)
Keywords: B&B Micro Manufacturing, Springfield , Carpenter/Laborer, Professions , Adams, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!